We offer internet coupons, specials, and financing on new heating and air conditioning installations, repairs, and other services.
Climate Master Mechanical is proud to provide comprehensive heating services to both residential and commercial customers.
Our factory-trained technicians know how to repair and maintain heating and cooling systems manufactured by Bryant and all major HVAC brands.
Home Energy Audits
We at Climate Master Mechanical have been working to help our customers in the Chicagoland area maintain cool, comfortable, and energy efficient homes.
Heating & Cooling, Air Conditioner and Furnace Repair in New Lenox, Tinley Park, IL and Surrounding Chicago Suburbs
An efficient heating and cooling system is at the heart of every home or business. You rely on these devices to keep you warm during chilly winters and to cool you down during scorching summers. Whether you are just moving into a new home and need to have an HVAC system installed, need help with a heating or air conditioning repair, or simply want to schedule regular furnace or air conditioning service, it pays to work with a licensed HVAC contractor. When you work with highly trained professionals, you’ll get world-class advice on how to make your home or business as comfortable as possible.
Climate Master Mechanical, Inc. is proud of our more than 27 years serving Chicagoland and the surrounding suburbs of Mokena, Frankfort, and New Lenox, IL. We use the latest technology to determine exactly what your home needs to keep you comfortable. All installations are owner-supervised and we even have a full sheet metal shop for any custom work.
Our expert technicians are trained in furnace and air conditioning repairs and get you back to feeling comfortable as quickly as possible. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we are the best in the business with top of the line Bryant products and 24/7 response to your heating and air conditioning service needs.
- Kimie- wanted to take the time to let you know the job looks great. The installers were polite, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. They represented Climate Masters very well and that is important to a small business.
Thanks to you and Chuck for a job well done.
- Chuck's presentation was very professional and I felt he honestly recommended the unit that best fit our own needs. Also, he took the time to answer my questions and attempted to get the old unit working. I rank service as an important ingredient and feel that Climate Master excelled in that area.
- Climate Master has been providing maintenance on our furnace and air conditioning system for many years and we have the utmost trust in them.
- Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT service we received from all of you! We are so pleased with our new water heater and appreciate the quick response we received from everyone. ALL of your employees, from the office manager who answered the phone and scheduled the appointment, to your service technicians did a great job and we thank you so much!
- We appreciate the "priority membership" feature on our maintenance agreement. One less thing for us to worry about!
- CMMC employees were courteous and professional. My air conditioner replacement went exactly as promised...no surprises. I will definitely refer to others.
- On behalf of the parents and campers of Shady Oaks Camp, I would like to thank you for your extreme generosity in donating and installing a new furnace. We are so grateful we have wonderful people like you to support us. Please accept our heartfelt appreciation and gratitude.
- I like you guys! I'll tell my associates.
- Climate Master installed a new high efficiency furnace, air conditioner, humidifier and air cleaner for us. They also did a lot of ductwork modifications to correct some heating problems. They arrived with Chuck, the owner, who explained to the crew exactly what needed to be done. They made sure we had heat and we knew what was happening before they left for the day. The technicians were very courteous and cleaned up the area. They returned the next day to complete the air conditioning installation. We are very, very happy with the work that was done and the even temperatures throughout the house. The owner called the next day to make sure we were happy and to check if we had any questions. As I said, we couldn't be happier with the service and equipment. We wrote a referral to Angie's List and gave Climate Master an A+. Thanks for everything!
- We were informed of our choices and pricing and were treated fairly and respectfully. I always tell friends and family how nice CMMC is to work with. Chuck is intelligent and offers good solutions. We definitely feel like we are appreciated as customers!
Connie Gelb, Homeowner, Riverside, IL
- We have already recommended your company to others. We are so pleased with our past service calls. Climate Master was thorough, helpful and dependable. Our moves with job transfers has made us very appreciative of companies we can rely on. Thank you.
- I want to thank you so much for the pleasant crew you sent to our house. Not only did they do an excellent job in record time, they left our home cleaner than when they arrived!
- We were referred to CMMC by my brother. We were happy with our installation and will definitely be using Climate Master in the future!
- I am really impressed with CMMC. It's refreshing to find a business that takes great pride in its work.
- I am a disabled Army Veteran who is a volunteer at Hines Veteran Hospital. I am grateful to be chosen to receive a new Bryant furnace installed by Climate Master. It could not have come at a better time, as my old furnace was on its last leg and I live on a fixed income from the Veterans Admin. However, I have to tell you that the gentlemen who came out and performed the installation were great! They arrived on time and installed the new furnace and new ductwork, as well as cleaning up in a very professional manner. They also completed ahead of schedule. Chuck, the owner, explained how the new furnace would work and all the efficiency benefits. Our new Bryant furnace is much quieter and really heats the house quickly. It also takes up less space that my old unit did. They even fixed (replaced) leaking pipes on my hot water heater. Talk about going above and beyond. I highly recommend Climate Master without hesitation. Moreover, thank you from my family for your kindness in helping out an American Veteran!
- July 20, 2017
- June 15, 2017
- May 27, 2017
- April 23, 2017